For those who didn’t watch or listen, CorpGov welcomes you to read the following interviews, adapted from our April Webinar: Best Corporate Governance Practices During the Coronavirus Crisis and Beyond, sponsored by Vinson & Elkins LLP, downloadable free at CorpGov Premium.
We discussed a range of topics related to corporate governance including recent activist investor behavior, poison pills, executive compensation, coronavirus response in the context of ESG planning, and remote communications practices. In the following pages, you will find written Q&As with all six of the Webinar panelists. A replay of the Webinar and slide presentation is also available here.
- Chris Young, Managing Director and Global Head of Contested Situations, Jefferies Financial Group, Inc.
- Lawrence Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Sarah Morgan, Partner, M&A, Capital Markets and Corporate Governance, Vinson & Elkins
- Lyndon Park, Head of Governance Solutions, ICR Inc.
- Byron Loflin, Head of Board Engagement, Nasdaq Governance Solutions, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Nick Mazing, Director of Research, Sentieo
To download your copy of Best Corporate Governance Practices During the Coronavirus Crisis and Beyond, please complete the fields below. There is no charge or subscription required.