CorpGov is pleased to invite you to a Webinar on Thursday, April 2, at 2pm EST: Best Corporate Governance Practices During the Coronavirus Crisis and Beyond, sponsored by Vinson & Elkins LLP.
Please register at this link:
We will discuss a range of topics related to corporate governance including recent activist investor behavior, poison pills, executive compensation, coronavirus response in the context of ESG planning, and remote communications practices. The Webinar will last approximately 90 minutes, including a Q&A with the audience.
- Lawrence Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Sarah Morgan, Partner, M&A, Capital Markets and Corporate Governance, Vinson & Elkins
- Lyndon Park, Head of Governance Solutions, ICR Inc.
- Byron Loflin, Head of Board Engagement, Nasdaq Governance Solutions, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Chris Young, Managing Director and Global Head of Contested Situations, Jefferies Financial Group, Inc.
- Nick Mazing, Director of Research, Sentieo
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov (Moderator)
We look forward to you joining us.