- CorpGov Premium interviewed Cruiser Capital Founder and Managing Member Keith Rosenbloom
- Mr. Rosenbloom recently won three seats in proxy contest with chemicals concern American Vanguard Corp.
- Mr. Rosenbloom says smaller companies in particular should view investor suggestions on value creation as “a gift”
- Many public companies boards lack sufficient directors who properly focus on generating total shareholder return (TSR)
- Sees trillions of dollars in private equity money on sidelines that could soon target small cap companies with depressed share prices
- When it comes to ESG, the “G” is paramount but the “E” and “S” have become table stakes for public companies
Cruiser Capital Founder and Managing Member Keith Rosenbloom explains his experience as an activist, the importance of listening to advice from shareholders, the flaws in many corporate boards, and the future of ESG-based activism. CLICK HERE to watch the full interview on CorpGov Premium.