- CorpGov Premium interviewed Don Duffy, President of ICR, a leading advisor on IPOs and activism defense
- Explained how SPACs with liquidation dates approaching may be bought by listed companies
- Predicts activist campaigns targeting more tech companies with strong cash flow like PayPal Holdings, Inc. and Shopify Inc.
- The potential for an IPO window to open in September and which companies can use it
- How companies in growth sectors such as “electrification” should deploy capital
Don Duffy, President of ICR, shares his views on SPACs facing liquidation deadlines, the potential re-opening of the IPO window in September, and activism in depressed markets. CLICK HERE to watch the full interview on CorpGov Premium.